THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Substantial Price Reduction—Double Rifle put in AR Classified
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Substantial Price Reduction—Double Rifle put in AR Classified
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
I listed an Army & Navy .470 NE for sale in the classified section...FYI.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36416 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Sorry to see that Lane! a nice rifle as I remember!
Hope all is well!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Hi Rusty. All is well here. Pray the same for you and yours sir.

I reduced the price.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36416 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
My good friend and Zim PH Nigel Theisen will likely go a whole year without a hunt. I am selling this rifle to help him. 100% of the sales price will go to him.

$17,000.00

J. Lane Easter, DVM

one of us
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately doubles have taken a big time hit, big bore bolt guns have taken a lesser hit, along with African and overseas hunting in general, and without a doubt because of the Virus, and hunters are worried about getting quarantined in a foriegn country for who knows how long and personally I feel like African greed is taking somewhat of a toll with pricing over the top...Hopefully this will all come to pass and things will get back to normal..

Deer rifles etc are selling like hotcakes at a Morman fair breakfast..Go figure..I would wait until Feb Mar or April to sell a double if it were me. Just saying! but put it out there and just wait is the only thing you can do..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41758 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Reduced the price again.

$15,000.00
+$100.00 shipping
$15,100.00 sales price

J. Lane Easter, DVM