THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    WTB - 2nd Edition of Graham Wright's Shooting the British Double Rifle book
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB - 2nd Edition of Graham Wright's Shooting the British Double Rifle book
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
I have the first and now third editions (thank you, Biebs), but am now looking for a copy of the 2nd Edition of Graham Wright's Shooting the British Double Rifle book, which apparently has some information not included in the first and third. The internet prices I could find seem to be based on wishful thinking. Anybody have a copy they are willing to sell for something less than a king's ransom?

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3814 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of carpediem4570
posted Hide Post
What, in terms of content, is the difference between the second and third edition?

Kind regards,

Carpediem

No politician who supports gun control should recieve armed protection paid for by those he is trying to disarm.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways-scotch in one hand-Chocolate in the other-body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WHOO-HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!"

Madly Off In All Directions

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
From what I have been told, the second edition contains load data for the .500/.450 No. 1 Express, whereas the first and third do not. If that is not correct, I would be grateful if someone can steer me straight.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3814 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure that book is sitting next to my bench. I will see if I have it and if it has loads for the No.1 express I can get them to you.
Steve

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well I might have given that one away. I can find volumes 1&3, I'll keep looking though.
Steve

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
Found a copy, thanks.