sold
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
sold

one of us
posted Hide Post
The greatest rifle in the world!
I just loaded some rounds for mine.I have Woodleighs and Northforks-both cps and fps-all shooting bullseye.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Butch you make a Beautiful rifle. Now you ain't so much to look at but damn you make a good looking rifle dancing
How's the hip?

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1225 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh, so you've met Butch............ shocker

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Target added

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What is the price on the rifle?

Posts: 521 | Registered: 30 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
He's just posting this here to let people interested in double rifles know that he has it listed for sale in the AR classifieds - "Field Grade 500 NE for sale. $9500.00"

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of stradling
posted Hide Post
when are you going to get my 450 3 1/4 done

or have you for got all about me old freind

Anyway it matters not, because my experience always has been that of---- a loss of snot and enamel on both sides of the 458 Win----

Posts: 1016 | Location: SLC Utah  | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of stradling
posted Hide Post
hay bud your lawyer called seems you owe him a gun too

lets talk

Anyway it matters not, because my experience always has been that of---- a loss of snot and enamel on both sides of the 458 Win----

Posts: 1016 | Location: SLC Utah  | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of stradling
posted Hide Post
talk

one of us
posted Hide Post
The wood on this 500 looks really nice.If I were to get another Searcy double I would be very happy if it looked just like that.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote