THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Chapuis 470 NE 16-5/8" LOP: NIB cut to fit your pet orangutans
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chapuis 470 NE 16-5/8" LOP: NIB cut to fit your pet orangutans
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
RIGHT BARREL CLYDE !

CHAPUIS 470 NITRO EXPRESS - NEW - MODEL BROUSSE - VERY NICE WOOD - 95% FLORAL ENGRAVING & GAME SCENE - 10 Lbs. 11 Oz. - 23 5/8" Ejector Barrels - 16 5/8" LOP - Will cut to your LOP - 1/4 Rib with Express Sights - Removable Blocks in the Rib for Scope Mounts - Nice for the Price - New & Ready for Africa
or Clyde.
http://www.champlinarms.com/De...GunID=3463&StyleID=3

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
A whale with two blow holes!

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
What are those 2 little holes?

A bit too heavy for me.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
The two holes might provide the shooter and the action with pressure relief. In the case of blown primer? Be Well, Packy P.S. I was wondering what they would say about my preferred LOP of 12.5" and then wave some big bills of green American Dollars at them?