THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Anyone know anything about this combo set?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know anything about this combo set?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

DB Bill aka Bill George

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Look at

www.rizzini.it

There are no rizzini combos. Maybe custom made by a gunsmith

Posts: 438 | Location: Germany | Registered: 15 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think there are lots of Rizzini gunmakers. I think the ad from CDDN is from the Rizzini aka F.A.I.R.

http://www.fair.it/eng/combi.html

Hendershots has one of their O/U rifles in 9.3x74 at around $4K.

http://www.hendershots.net/gunroom.asp

They might be able to tell you something about it. I thought it was interesting, too. Particularly at that price. High pressure cartridges, though.

Steve

Posts: 1720 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 17 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of foxfire
posted Hide Post
This is the gun in guestion:
Verona Shotguns

No good deed goes unpunished.

Posts: 359 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
With RIZZINI, I am aware of two brothers who work independantly. Isidoro (F.A.I.R.) and Batista (B. Rizzini - whose adds claim "The Origional Rizzini")

Jack

OH GOD! {Seriously, we need the help.}

Posts: 2791 | Location: USA - East Coast | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of foxfire
posted Hide Post
"The LX-1001 Series are manufactured for Verona by F.A.I.R. (Fabrique Arms Isidoro Rizzini)- Italy"

No good deed goes unpunished.

Posts: 359 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote