New
Find
Notify
Tools

J.J. Perodeau
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a couple of rifles with Mr. Perodeau to be repaired. They were supposed to be finished a couple of weeks ago, but now I can't get in touch with him. Does anybody have any knowledge about what's going on? Is he sick? Did he take a vacation? Something else? Please let me know if you have any information. I would really like to pick up my rifles if they are ready. Thank you for your assistance.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scojac:
I have a couple of rifles with Mr. Perodeau to be repaired. They were supposed to be finished a couple of weeks ago, but now I can't get in touch with him. Does anybody have any knowledge about what's going on? Is he sick? Did he take a vacation? Something else? Please let me know if you have any information. I would really like to pick up my rifles if they are ready. Thank you for your assistance.

As far as I know, he's fine. If you scroll down to my "Gave into the Trend" thread I started this morning, I just received my 2 doubles from JJ today where he put RMRs on them. I sent them to him about 10 days ago. Spoke to him on the phone Monday as well. Do you have his email address ad phone number? If not, PM me and I'll give them to you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I talked to JJ today--he and the family are fine. He did say he was swamped with work and would be on vacation starting Saturday.

Posts: 362 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 25 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Talked to him Tuesday and all was fine. My guess is that he is just very busy.

Mike

Posts: 21193 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the information. I've sent him an email and should get a response when he gets a chance.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote