THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Peter Als Nerving- he is back!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Peter Als Nerving- he is back!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have seen a few Facebook posts by Mr. Nerving over the last few weeks.

He claims to have a plan for reimbursement.

Posts: 11902 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Larry, isn't this guy the Jeff Blair of Double Rifle builders?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Even worse than that.

Posts: 11902 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
Even worse than that.

Yup,this prick of a bastard just took deposits with no deliveries at all,one of my friends got burned,I nearly did,one of our members here actually visited with him,sold his spot in line to my friend knowing full well what was going on instead of blowing the whistle on this crook Mad

DRSS

Posts: 2277 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
Well dang! String him up!

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2293 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Here's a link to a discussion on this dirt bag for those who don't know or remember him.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...791025851#7791025851

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
EEEEEUWWW.

barf

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16271 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bal, i am the guy that actually visited peter in Denmark You need to get your facts straight before you trash me. I never SOLD my spot anyone and i assume you mean Chris Lozano. I got screwed like everyone else. If you remember, I was having a double rifle built for John Greeff and all the money was taken by Nerving. He fooled me like everyone else. I later had CZ build a custom 458 lott for john that he is using today. I know Chris got a bad deal also and to this day i regret anyone doing a deal with Nerving because I actually saw the guns. You know me so please get facts straight.

York, SC

one of us
posted Hide Post
Facts and the internet, isn't that a oxymoran?

Gossip goes wild is a fact..trial by jury isn't the case..

But this guy Nerving needs to be stringhaultered and gillflurted!

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41730 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote