THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Merkels...good, bad, or ugly???
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merkels...good, bad, or ugly???
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36369 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505ED
posted Hide Post
I have always like the Merkel's strong and tough, just wished they would do a quarter rib istead of the full rib, just like the look better. They are a little short for me too, but very sound rifles!!!!!!

Ed

DRSS Member

Posts: 2289 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote