New
Find
Notify
Tools

AVOID Aspen Dental
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Shotty work and way overpriced . Wifes bad experience there was a complete nightmare. Wrote CEO of company and got $1000 refund, but she still doesn't have dentures that fit.

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, you bring her to Florence, SC and take her to the Sexton Dental Clinic. They've been doing dentures for 30+ years. Well respected and do a great job. They get tons of out-of-state business and turn around is 1-2 days on dentures.

Posts: 3672 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
That's a real shame Carpet man. Dentures that don't fit are damned near useless. A real crime in the industry that they like other meds (+ lawyers) get paid up front+ if they screw up, so what. In everyone else's business, we provide a service, + THEN we get paid. I hope you find a good dentist professional. I have a good one here locally but he farms out his denture work. So far I have been pleased with my partials, but it's all expensive. The expense is not so bad if the end result is positive, but a real pisser when it's not.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote