New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kuiu Bino System
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am really interested in the Kui Bino system. I like how the 'mold' to your binos
and in addition make an x-large. This should fit my 15's.

Have any of you used these?

I believe I will purchase the hydration and small pack that is designed to be attached to it.

Here is the setup I am looking at. I would appreciate any feedback:

https://www.kuiu.com/products/...riant=40696476598430

Posts: 2640 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
I have the Alaska Guide one. I messed with a friend's Kuiu one, the best part about it is the weight.

I would not put a really expensive pair of binos in it and then test it by falling across black timber in Wyoming.

The guides are much heavier, but I am not worried about my 10x50 EL's getting killed in a fall.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That’s a good point about the durability/protection. I attend the SCI convention today and bought the system- bino case, bladder and pack attachment. They had all of their gear 15% off.

I hurried and left that booth before I got into more trouble…. Roll Eyes

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I have four of the KUIU bino systems and have used them in Alaska, Mexico, the Western U.S. and Africa. Love them! I have Swaros in 10X42 EL Rangefinding, Leicas in 10X42 Rangefinding, and Swaros in 15X50's and they have all been carried in the KUIU bino systems without any issues.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the feedback. I feel better about the purchase after reading your review.

I’m looking forward to trying them out. They’ve already shipped (I had them shipped instead of bringing them home from the show). It looks like they’ll be here tomorrow.