New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any experience with Darn Tough socks?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
They are pricey, but guaranteed for life, any experience with Darn Tough socks?

Posts: 3796 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some of the better socks that I have owned. Last forever, don't bunch up, dry quickly, and helped a lot with blisters on long backpacking trips.

Smartwool PHD socks are right up there too. At least for me.

Jeremy

Posts: 1480 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, I have had very good luck with Darn Tough socks. I wear good wool socks year round, have tried most of the major brands.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have tried most. There is nothing I like better than Darn Tough. I do not know how long they last, but I have had some for several years that look brand new.

Posts: 709 | Location: Corrales, New Mexico | Registered: 03 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have quite a few pairs. I like them.

I do find that I can wear them thin. However, that is because I have the same two pairs that I train in day in day out for years. I have used them since 2013.

I leave next week for AK. I will be taking Darn Tough socks with me.

Posts: 11905 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As a Vermonter I Will apologize for Bernie Sanders but I won't apologize for our socks!!

Posts: 1607 | Location: Vermont | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
I like them.

Posts: 2316 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I liked my first pair so much that I went back & bought another later.

Great product!

Brittman