New
Find
Notify
Tools

Duluth pants
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Most have seen the tv commercials for Duluth buck naked underwear, long tail tees and fire hose pants. I bought a pair of the firehose pants (I think they are called foreman) that have a zipper pocket on the right front side. Most comfortable spot to carry a small pistol that I have found. I like the pants.

Posts: 3796 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Hey, that's good to know.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16306 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My wife and I are both 6' tall and love the long tail tee.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have next door neighbor that is a big guy. He is in bad need of the long tail tees, both front and back. I was ordering another pair of the pants mentioned in this thread and Duluth had free shipping on $75 orders. My neighbor got 2 of the longtail tees and they work as intended.

Posts: 3796 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best damned pants & products around, plus, they're great to deal with should you have a problem!

Posts: 231 | Location: Washington state | Registered: 03 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great products. I buy the long T's, the underware and the firehose pants. Long wearing and good fitting. Only problem I ever had with Deluth was the
fire hose wallet. After 8 years it wore out.

Tetonka
DRSS

Posts: 295 | Location: Willow City, Texas & Polebridge, Montana | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
I buy their jeans, "no-polo" shirts in long and short sleeve, and their light and heavy flannel shirts.

well made, good fit. The jeans are like what we used to get 25 years ago.... heavy stiff and wear like Iron. It takes about 10 washings or so before they get soft, but they are well worth the price.

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1957 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Clayman
posted Hide Post
I, too, am well-satisfied with all the products I've bought from them. I currently have four of their flannel shirts, and for good reason. I'm not overly-tall, but I have a long torso and regular shirts are always pulling out on me when tucked. Not so with their long tail shirts. They're extremely durable, too. They recently opened a retail store about 20 minutes from my house that has been a boon! It's huge, reeks of manliness inside, and has almost all the products they carry, so you can see, feel, try on anything you want. Great company.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Gilbertsville, PA | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Clayman,

Can you give me the address of the new retail store near you? I have a few of their shirts but would like to try their pants on before I buy any.

Thanks

one of us
posted Hide Post
http://www.duluthtrading.com/s.../top-picks.aspx?b=tp

the post perked my interest and found their website & ordered

(check out Clearance)

Cats have nine lives. Which makes them ideal for experimentation...

Posts: 947 | Location: NYB | Registered: 01 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
UT oh, now there is a rest of the story as Paul Harvey would have said. The zipper pull broke on those fine Duluth Trading pants I mentioned. Yes, they are 4 years old, but actually worn very little. I have 4 pairs of Duluth Trading pants and a lot more of other brands, obviously I don't wear them all at once. I don't wear the Duluth Trading pants as my everyday pants----so in 4 years, very little wear. Their warranty says "at any time" no mention of one year. But now, one year becomes a factor. Their original offer was refund of purchase price, I did buy them on sale, so it's going to cost me $20 or so for another pair of $65 pants that didn't hold up. I explained all this to their rep, he went to higher up. I finally won my case and they are sending me a new pair along with a shipping label that I can return the old pair at their expense. I had to argue to get a "no Bull deal", but that's not what they advertise.