THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PRODUCT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Computers, Hi-Tech & Product Reviews  Hop To Forums  Product Reviews    Rockport Shoes and their customer service the pits
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rockport Shoes and their customer service the pits
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Several years ago Rockport shoes were made in the USA and gave pretty good service. Not true anymore. Made in sweat box shops and quality control non existent. Bought my wife a pair and paid a pretty good price. They actually fell apart. Contacted Rockport and they would allow less than half what I paid for them towards a new pair. Ordered the CHEAP replacements and they too fell apart. Might add that my wife is very easy on shoes and usually gets exceptional wear out of shoes--even cheaper ones. As might be suspected no more Rockports here.

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote