Find
Notify
Tools

knee high boots
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi all.

Does anyone know of a company that sells leather boots that are knee high anymore. My old boots are roughly 19" high and also 20 yrs old. I can't find any except chippewa 23922's and Irish setter 834's.

Turfman

Posts: 133 | Location: Pa\Nj | Registered: 05 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Try talking to one of the guys that works on powerlines. I've seen them wearing some pretty high ones to which they strap their pole-climbing gaffs. Probably pretty stiff leather.

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here you go........http://www.russellmoccasin.com/main.html

Posts: 113 | Location: Hunter, Tx | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I saw two pair of Danners (size 11) this past weekend at Cabelas in Lehi, UT, that must have been at least 15" and probably 18"

I believe that they were called linesman or something associated with that industry.

Posts: 4 | Location: Salt Lake County | Registered: 07 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
Redwing

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Visit Russell Moccasins and get a new pair taylor made. Expensive but good quality boots.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Check out Schnee's Boots, they have them and they are excellent quality. Prices aren't too bad for the quality. Sorry I can't give you a web link. Good luck. Joe

Posts: 185 | Location: ohio | Registered: 13 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are you looking for boots or pacs. Schnee's are great. Just bought a pair but they are pac boots and don't come in half sizes.
Loggers boots have high tops. Labbonville has some very good boots along those lines.
Buy the best boot you can afford your feet will thank you when you are 70.