Find
Notify
Tools

Video Camera Mount
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of jds
posted
I'm leaving to go to Alberta on a bear hunt in about 3 weeks and have been looking for a way to videotape my own hunt. On one of the hunting shows I saw an ad for a clamp with a flexible neck that a camera could be mounted on. I checked it out on the internet and bought one.

It came in today and I have to say I really think I got more than my money's worth. It was only $24.99 and is very well made. I know that I haven't tested it in the field yet, but from what I'm seeing it should work great.

Here's the website:

http://www.provideohunter.com/

I am not affiliated with them and get nothing for this recommendation. Just wanted to pass along some good info to other AR members.

Thanks!

JDS

And so if you meet a hunter who has been to Africa, and he tells you what he has seen and done, watch his eyes as he talks. For they will not see you. They will see sunrises and sunsets such as you cannot imagine, and a land and a way of life that is fast vanishing. And always he will will tell you how he plans to go back. (author: David Petzer)

Posts: 655 | Location: Burleson, Texas | Registered: 04 March 2002Reply With Quote