THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PRODUCT FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New semi-automatic rifle by Sauer (S303)
 Login/Join

posted
Hello,
this is my first post in this forum.
I'm from Germany. My english is not so good.

I want to tell you from the new sauer 303.
i've baught it 2 months ago.
It's a real beauty, it looks nearly like an normal bolt action and this rifle is very accurate. I've baught that rifle in the caliber 9,3x62.
Since that time i've shoot 3 driven boars.

You can look at it on: Sauer 303

Fire Hunter

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sometimes our english is not so good either ! Big Grin Very interesting rifle ,first time I've heard of it . Can you tell me how many countries in europe permit semi-automatic rifles for hunting ?...Welcome to the forum . Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
How much does it cost?

Posts: 48 | Location: Parma, Italy | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
@mete

I think every country permit semi-automatic rifles for hunting. In germany you have only the limitation that you are only allowed to have two cartridges in the magazine and one in the barrel, so you might have three shoots.

@markino

The cheapest model costs 1950 Euro, the better one 2650€, with the special mount from sauer and expencive stockwood you are easy over 3500 €.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a Belgium made Browning Grade 2 30-06 Semi Auto for several years but I switched to bolt action Sako & Remington Rifles.Easier to load with more selections on powder and no more small base sizer dies.My other auto took out lots of perps worldwide in WW2,Korea,Vietnam,etc and 4 legged game around the world it's the M-1 Garand.