THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PRODUCT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Computers, Hi-Tech & Product Reviews  Hop To Forums  Product Reviews    Duluth Trading 3 dog fleece Base Layer Pants and Shirt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Duluth Trading 3 dog fleece Base Layer Pants and Shirt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The Duluth Trading under layer pants and shirt (Duluth items 72275 and 72274) are pricey, but in my opinion worth it. The shirt has a small slit in the cuff area where you put your thumbs in when you are putting a shirt over it so that the sleeves don't crawl up your arm. The pants have the best designed fly I have ever seen on under wear--easy to locate. They also make good sleep wear. Both warm and comfortable. I like them.

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Thanks Carpetman. Noted!

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16348 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Liked them so well I ordered a second set. Wouldn't you know it, the day the second set arrived got an EMAIL notice the set was on sale about $40 cheaper.

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of waterrat
posted Hide Post
Thanks Carpetman,, On my recent trip to Anchorage the Duluth Tradeing had a huge sale and I ended up with new socks,shorts and T's fairly reasonable. The handwriting is on the wall now!! Everything fits perfect and way better than most.

Jim

I tend to use more than enough gun

Posts: 1409 | Location: lake iliamna alaska | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote