New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pitching Muck Boots
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Not tossing them out, i'm talking them up. That guy at the feed store ought to pay me a commission. I bought a pair of the knee high ones last year and wore them and wore them for everything. Good for hunting, good for wading through mud, and even good for snake protection, although a little hot for that. The other week i noticed they now make a pair that is like shoes, so i tried them on. WOW, super comfortable and they're waterproof and easy to slip on and off. Great for coming in out of the mud. So i was telling my mother in law and she went and bought a pair. Told my brother and he went and bought three pairs! They're 39.95 at the feed store, 49 or 59 online.

http://www.landscapeusa.com/muckbootco/edgewater_camp_muck_shoe.asp

These are just perfect for the kind of weather we have around here, because every spring, mud everywhere and it just ruins your sneakers but the camp shoes are even more comfortable than sneakers, they don't have big mud magnet tread, and they're black and easier to keep clean. A great product.

Plinker

aim small, hit small

Posts: 1522 | Location: WV | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of thornell
posted Hide Post
Yep, they are great. I have been wearing them for years.

Posts: 705 | Location: MIDDLE TENNESSEE | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Love mine also, but with a high instep there are times that getting them off can be a chore. I have discovered that a little baby powder sprinkled inside the boot before it goes on makes their removal a little easier.