Find
Notify
Tools

Toolio Scope Mounting Tool
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted
When I ordered the Toolio Scope Mounting Kit I was honestly expecting a lightweight gimmick tool. What I received is a finely crafted piece that will have a permanent place in my kit.

It comes with a variety of bits in Flat, Philips, Hex-head and Torx to fit most scope-mounting applications. I have however already run into a need for a 7/64 hex-head bit which it does not include so it cannot truly be called a "universal" kit. A good thing though is any small bit from my main lot of tools will fit the handle. The handle is comfortable and very sturdy.

The plastic case is handy for display and keeping the tools together but not at all practical for carrying to the field. A small belt pouch would be better for me and I will be transferring the tools to one. A magnetic strip would also be useful on the level.

All considered, I would recommend this to my friends. It retails for #34.99 and I received a 20% off coupon code with the product. Contact me for the code if you're interested.

http://www.realavid.com/

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 817 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote