New
Find
Notify
Tools

More Duluth Trading Warranty
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A pair of my Duluth Trading pants zipper pull came off. Called Duluth and they said since they are over year old they could refund what I payed. I had bought them on sale so it would cost me about $20 to replace. I told them that their no bull warranty doesn't say one year and replacement is what I wanted. Also, so what if 4 years old, I have 4 pairs of their pants and other pants and obviously don't wear them all at the same time. These pants have little wear and for $65 I should be able to expect more. After going through a couple of reps and them having to speak with their higher up, I won my case and new ones are being sent along with postage paid by them mailer to return the old ones. Works out no bull in the end, but I had to go through some BS to get there.

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good info! Thanks very much!
I have been considering going to their clothing line, so that is very helpful!
Thanks,
John

Posts: 126 | Location: Right here, for now! | Registered: 03 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got my new pants and they have receieved the return, all is good. John A. I really do like all their products I have bought except their long sleeve tee. It was more the weight of a sweatshirt. Buck naked underwear I like, like their shirts and pants. Wish their denims had cell phone pocket. Especially like their firehose Foreman pants with the zipper pocket, best way to carry my .380 I have found.

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Carpetman,
I appreciate the good info! I have been poring
over their online catalog and see a lot of things
I'd like to try. Looks like I will be haunting the "SALE" section for awhile as I figure out what works for me!

Smiler

Take care,
John

Posts: 126 | Location: Right here, for now! | Registered: 03 November 2015Reply With Quote