THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM PRODUCT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Computers, Hi-Tech & Product Reviews  Hop To Forums  Product Reviews    Looking for a Shadow Grass Mens Brimmed Hunting Hat?!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a Shadow Grass Mens Brimmed Hunting Hat?!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
I seen one once...Does anybody here know who may offer these?I have looked all over with no luck! I am talking the full sized hats(Fedora style maybe?) that have the different camo patterns(I want Shawdowgrass) Thanks!

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you have an Academy store near you? They usually have these type of hats. Cabelas, Gander, Bass Pro all come to mind too.
Robert

Robert

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy. Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posts: 1207 | Location: Tomball or Rocksprings with Namibia on my mind! | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't know if this will help, but go to MSN and search "shadow grass boonie hat" and it shows cabellas has a GORE-Tex boonie hat in the shadow grass camo. It's the only hat I could find with a brim in the S.G. camo. Hope this helps. swk

Posts: 217 | Location: SW of Dodge City | Registered: 18 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys,but still searching...Smiler

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nothing like a good mystery. Did more searching on MSN and came up with "McAlister Grand Prairie hat" and it comes in shadowgrass camo. Also LL Bean shows an "Aussie Breeze" hat, but only in Mossy oak. Both are brimmed. Back to the stalk and hunt on MSN. Good luck. swk

Posts: 217 | Location: SW of Dodge City | Registered: 18 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jfromswk:
Nothing like a good mystery. Did more searching on MSN and came up with "McAlister Grand Prairie hat" and it comes in shadowgrass camo. Also LL Bean shows an "Aussie Breeze" hat, but only in Mossy oak. Both are brimmed. Back to the stalk and hunt on MSN. Good luck. swk

THANK YOU! THAT WAS IT...I GOT IT ON SALE TOO IN MY FAVORITE CAMO TO BOOT-MOSSY OAK SHAWDOWGRASS! clap THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR EFFORTS patriot http://store.mcalisterclothing...tegory_Code=HEADWEAR