Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TRIM-IT Case Trimmer
 Login/Join

posted
If you’re into reloading, you’ve got to check out this product called the Trim-It. I came across it on BC Duece and Gun's Youtube channel

One of the best things about the Trim-It is the interchangeable caliber dies. The standard caliber dies are .308, .223, 6.8 SPCL, 300 BLK, 30-30 WIN, and 30-06, and it takes no more than a few seconds to swap them out. All you have to do is loosen the set screw on the TRIM-IT, take the caliber die out, add another one, and tighten the screw; quick and easy. However, if you wanted to trim cases for calibers that are not listed but fall into the range the TRIM-IT can handle, you are able get them custom made for the same price as the standard dies.

Measuring has always been one of the more tedious parts of case trimming, but it is also the most important. The built-in micrometer eliminates the tedious tapping and adjusting in order to get the right headspace before you trim your cases. Having micrometer you can lock in place that is part of the trimmer itself allows for less time spent measuring the headspace on each case, and gives you increased accuracy and consistency. This is both innovative and extremely helpful.
review on youtube

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like an adjustable/replaceable collet version of the "World's Best Trimmer".

Until a version is made with in/out deburr features, I 'll stick where I am.

Posts: 1082 | Location: MidWest USA  | Registered: 27 April 2013Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Yeah...Deburring is still annoying and tedious