Find
Notify
Tools

Kids talk
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
3 little kids were talking one day about how they had seen their parents in the act of making babies. The oldest boy of 6 years held court + said that if your dad was on top it will be a boy, if your mom was on top it will be a girl.The youngest little girl, about 3 clapped her hands in glee + said, "Oh Boy, we're going to have puppies!"

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Puppies huh?

When my dau came to visit from CAL when she was 15. She pulled crap on us all the time.

Heard the action and opened the bedroom door.
All I heard was: "what's she doing on top?"

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5935 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Speaking of shocking scenes in the bedroom; a buddy of one told me when he was a kid at Christmas + all the famil were there his uncle, jolly fat old man had been given a present that we have all seen in Playboy mag. a little knitted thing to cover your dick + balls under the caption, "what do you give a man who has everything? A place to put it". This was the only place that I ever heard of anyone buying it. Anyway Wesley as a little kid walked into the bedroom to see his uncle Mac passed out drunk on the bed wearing only that little knitted thing. He said, that's an image I'll carry all my life!

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Puppies huh?

Several women were discussing what race their babies were going to be.

One said I am going to have a black baby I had sex with a black man.

Next one said I am going to have a Japanese baby I had sex with a Japanese man.

Next one said I am going to have white baby I had sex with a white man.

The last one broke out crying and couldn't stop.

The other three said what's the matter.

The forth one broke down and said.

I am going to have puppies.

Posts: 19329 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
p dog, you might enjoy this one. I bought a book from a retired homicide detective from Houston at the Austin Gun Show, called "Homicidal Humor". Tales of on the job situations. The current case was that they were looking for a lead on a murder + figured the local black 'hoes' might have a lead. When they pulled up to the curb with all the working girls, he noticed that Latasha was on beyond pregnent. He said, you seem to have fallen on the hazards of your industry. Do you know who the daddy is? She says, "Sho, It be Billy Ray, I knows that because wif Billy Ray I done had me an organism + everybody knows that when you has you an organism that's what makes the baby."

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do you know who the daddy is? She says, "Sho, It be Billy Ray, I knows that because wif Billy Ray I done had me an organism + everybody knows that when you has you an organism that's what makes the baby."

There is some evidence that a women who organism well get pregnant faster.

Posts: 19329 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, I can only assume that they practice more frequently, thus the odds. Cool