New
Find
Notify
Tools

one more lawyer joke
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
What happens when you stroke a lawyer's head? He gets taller!

Defend the 2A - if you can't fight for your rights you don't have any!

Posts: 66 | Location: Southwestern Ohio | Registered: 04 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm a lawyer and I have it on good authority that there are only three lawyer jokes. The rest of them are true stories. This sounds like the latter.

Posts: 10003 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
That’s harsh. Everyone knows that 99% of lawyers give the other 1% a bad name.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13384 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
After nearly 40 years of practicing law, I thought that I had heard them all. Too many lawyer's jokes to even count nowadays. Big Grin And, I agree with Mike. rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What do you call a bus load of lawyers going over a cliff, with one seat empty ? A Tragedy.

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have to agree with Mike and UEG. There are good and honest lawyers out there on both sides of the docket, but the majority of the plaintiff's bar.... Well I'll stop there, I don't want to get sued.

Posts: 10003 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
What's black + tan + looks good on a lawyer? A Doberman.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Plaintiff's lawyers send their clients to their pet doctors, who recommend and perform surgery to up the medicals. A lot of unnecessary surgery gets performed. The lawyers guarantee the medical bills out of the proceeds of the case, but the doctors and the lawyers have a deal in advance how they'll split it up and the doctors will take a whole lot less than the stated bill. But the jury never hears about the shenanigans. It's a scam. And every juror should know that.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Just met a new type of lawyers.

Tse tse flies!

Blood suckers to the core! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66931 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lavaca, I know you're right. I'm sure that there is more of that kind of thing going on than most of us are aware of.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What do you call one hundred lawyers jumping out of a plane?

Skeet

Posts: 267 | Location: Tampa | Registered: 01 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Norman,

You are damn right that I'm right. And every one of us pays higher insurance premiums as a result. Most of the American people are too stupid to get it, which explains the guy in the White House.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Norman,

You are damn right that I'm right. And every one of us pays higher insurance premiums as a result. Most of the American people are too stupid to get it, which explains the guy in the White House.

You put him there! clap

Posts: 66931 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nope.

Not even close, Saeed.

How can you tell when a lawyer is lying?

When he's defending a politician.

Mike

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
Nope.

Not even close, Saeed.

How can you tell when a lawyer is lying?

When he's defending a politician.

WRONG!

Every time he opens his mouth! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not true, Saeed. Again, not even close.

Compared to politicians, lawyers are saints.

A good politician can lie like a ventriloquist. They do it so well, their lips don’t even move.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Or in the Latin base, Poly (many); Tics (bloodsuckers).

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike, you are correct, we didn't vote him in. I still firmly believe that it was a rigged election + even now the DNC is gloating that he has a handler.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
Not true, Saeed. Again, not even close.

Compared to politicians, lawyers are saints.

A good politician can lie like a ventriloquist. They do it so well, their lips don’t even move.

Most politicians are layers too! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, lawyers as well as 'layers'. Big Grin ( or wannabes).When the legislature is in session down here one sees the politicos in the titty bars wearing (stupid) disguises.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
All of you are spelling wrong!

Lowyers is more correct.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I do take offense about all lawyers lying. You paint with too broad a brush. It might be true most of the time, and likely is with most plaintiff's personal injury lawyers, but I try cases on the facts and the law. I'll take advantage of the law if it benefits my client, but I'll always counsel my clients to tell the entire truth. When they have followed that advice, we've achieved good results. When clients have failed to follow my advice and lied, they lose big time. But I'm on the civil defense side.

Seems like plaintiff's lawyers almost always have their clients lie and exaggerate their injuries and somehow get away with it. It's a total game and sham and people should know it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Since almost every client has a tendency to tell their lawyers only what they want the lawyer to know, I have always, for the last 40 years, told new clients to tell me everything-the good, the bad and the ugly-because in the end it's all going to come out in discovery anyway. And, I always advise my clients of one simple thing: to tell the truth-be it in their sworn deposition or under oath. The truth never needs invention or change. It's that simple, folks. Big Grin Count me in the 1%. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Right on.

Too many lawyers forget that they can, and often should, fire their clients.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Like Mark Twain said," If you tell the truth, you don't have so much to remember."

One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2 tu2 Yebo! tu2 tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
YADA!-YADA!-YADA!!!

Hip

Posts: 1822 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
UEG,

Like you, I've always told my clients I can explain the truth, and as others have said, if you tell the truth, you won't get confused and caught in a lie. Juries hate liars and you can never afford that.

But I've had cases where the truth was no help. Then you admit liability and call the jury's attention to the plaintiff's greed.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you play it right, in a case of liability, it becomes like baseball arbitration. You give them a reasonable number they should award and they'll do it. But we're seeing some serious verdict inflation lately, especially in trucking cases. It's disturbing. Anyone want their packages delivered? Yes, it affects you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are correct. It does affect us all. I will do my best to withhold getting into a political fringe discussion but it has to be noticed that due to the current administration responsibility of causing the fuel prices to skyrocket, combined with the state of Califonia only allowing Union truckers to deal with the ships is a major cause of our national problem I know this is posted on the humor forum, but really, the way things are going is no joke.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Too many people call Saul, and too many Sauls answer.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin