Find
Notify
Tools

15 Kids
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted
A WOMAN WALKS INTO THE DOWNTOWN WELFARE OFFICE, TRAILED BY 15 KIDS.

'WOW,' THE SOCIAL WORKER EXCLAIMS, 'ARE THEY ALL YOURS?’

'YEP, THEY'RE ALL MINE, ' THE FLUSTERED MOMMA SIGHS, HAVING HEARD THAT QUESTION A THOUSAND TIMES BEFORE. SHE SAYS, 'SIT DOWN, TERRY.' ALL THE CHILDREN RUSH TO FIND SEATS.

'WELL,' SAYS THE SOCIAL WORKER, 'THEN YOU MUST BE HERE TO SIGN UP. I'LL NEED ALL YOUR CHILDREN'S NAMES.’

”WELL, TO KEEP IT SIMPLE, THE BOYS ARE ALL NAMED TERRY AND THE GIRLS ARE ALL NAMED TERRI.”

IN DISBELIEF, THE CASE WORKER SAYS, 'ARE YOU SERIOUS? THEY'RE ALL NAMED TERRY?’

THEIR MOMMA REPLIED, 'WELL, YES - IT MAKES IT EASIER. WHEN IT'S TIME TO GET THEM OUT OF BED AND READY FOR SCHOOL , I YELL, TERRY! AND WHEN IT'S TIME FOR DINNER, I JUST YELL TERRY! AND THEY ALL COME A RUNNING. IF I NEED TO STOP THE KID WHO'S RUNNING INTO THE STREET, I JUST YELL TERRY AND ALL OF THEM STOP. IT'S THE SMARTEST IDEA I EVER HAD, NAMING THEM ALL TERRY.’

THE SOCIAL WORKER THINKS THIS OVER FOR A BIT, THEN WRINKLES HER FOREHEAD AND SAYS TENTATIVELY, 'BUT WHAT IF YOU JUST WANT ONE KID TO COME, AND NOT THE WHOLE BUNCH? ‘

'THEN I CALL THEM BY THEIR LAST NAMES.' shocker

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo clap

one of us
posted Hide Post
There is a lot of truth in good humor.

Posts: 19314 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh my.
Probably lots of cases like that, many sperm donors.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2628 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
What is the most confusing day in Harlem?

Father’s Day! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66765 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
dancing + since I find this amusing I suppose that makes me a racist. tu2

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes Saeed, what we always called a clusterfxxk or a Chinese firedrill, the late Col. Cooper called "Father's Day in Harlem". Big Grin

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Years ago, took a deposition of a woman who was a plaintiff in a non-operated sore back case. She was seriously overweight and had twelve kids, all, or at least mostly, by different men. She couldn't remember their names or their fathers.

Posts: 9954 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I knw a CPA several years ago that told the story of one of his clients (black) that had been crosswise with the IRS + never wanted that to happen again. My aquantince CPA asked his profession + he replied "Stud". Seems he made his living knocking up these black women so they could collect more welfare money for more kids. Doesn't surprise me too much but why were they they paying him for something that they did on a regular basis. Who can fathom the nxxxer mind, or lack thereof.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have went to many domestic violent complaints where the children had multiple last names.

Posts: 19314 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That seems to be a prevalent way of life in the black community (oh shit, I'm a racist again) but for the life of me I can't see of a way to break the cycle. I suppose cutting off "entitlements" ( another pet peeve) might help but then we would have more riots because they might have to WORK! Along those same lines, now Maxine Waters (who should be impeached) is fueling social discord (to put it mildly) by doing exactly what they accused Donald Trump of doing. Double standard, right?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well here we are 3 weeks later + as usual by Washington standards; Nothing has been done except that some congress folks are having free drinks at the Old Ebitt bar at our expense. "Google It"