Find
Notify
Tools

Dems are so funny.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5100 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
rotflmo tu2

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
jumping

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Me too. One good cup of coffee, or hell, even a mediocre one is worth more than the both of them combined. Wink

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pandemic=dempanic.

Posts: 41769 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I liked the meme on the FF site where that screaming liberal bitch is saying, "If Trump wins + we don't get our way, there will be a civil war." The conservative responder calmly says, "Your challenge has been accepted." Smiler

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I heard about a similar comment where the response was, "Have you thought about who has all the guns and ammunition?"

Posts: 10007 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As one member said, "Hell, in the south they have folks that just live to sit in trees with a rifle + kill things." Wink Good luck Kamila, HA!