New
Find
Notify
Tools

You Could Learn A Lot
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My wife and I went to the state fair and one of the first exhibits we stopped at was the breeding bulls. We went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that read, “THIS BULL MATED 50 TIMES LAST YEAR.”

My wife playfully nudged me in the ribs, smiled and said, “He mated 50 times last year, that's almost once a week.”

We walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that read, “THIS BULL MATED 150 TIMES LAST YEAR.”

My wife gave me a healthy jab and said, “WOW! That's almost three times a week! You could learn a lot from him.”

We walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that read, “THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES LAST YEAR.”

My wife was so excited that her elbow nearly broke my ribs, and said, “That's once a day. You could REALLY learn something from this one.”

I looked at her and said, “Go over and ask him if it was with the same cow.”

My condition has been upgraded from critical to stable and the doctor says I should eventually make a full recovery.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
tu2 shocker Painful Lesson..

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Damn, THAT IS FUNNY! rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
...but will have a noticeable limp

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote