New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking For A Good Home
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have a wonderful dog. Her name is Lexi. She's an 8 week-old German Shepherd. I bought Lexi as a surprise for my wife, but it turns out she is allergic to dogs. So we are now looking to find her a new home.

She is 62 years old, a caring woman who is a good cook, and is not interested in sex.

Posts: 13756 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
I have a wonderful dog. Her name is Lexi. She's an 8 week-old German Shepherd. I bought Lexi as a surprise for my wife, but it turns out she is allergic to dogs. So we are now looking to find her a new home.

She is 62 years old, a caring woman who is a good cook, and is not interested in sex.

I don't blame her for being not interested in sex, being married to you! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66719 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
There was an add recently posted in the personals column in the South Carolina paper that read, "single black female that only wants love + will be your devoted partner from now on. If you want me I promise to be faithful to you + when you get home from work every evening I will meet you ecstatically at the door with the birthday suit God gave me. The story goes that the ad was answered by 1500 men to an ad placed by the SPCA.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker rotflmo