posted
If Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner goes missing,

will they put the picture

on a carton of Half & Half?

Posts: 1069 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Smiler But hopefully no one will notice. To hear the media describing his choice as "heroic";well boys + girls,we might as well throw out our dictionaries now as there seems to be a new language (by the media)that seems to supercede the existing code of ethics to say the least. Sorry,should have taken this to the political forum.Just had to respond.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Cousin It" had its fifteen minutes of infamy and misfortune. The left is now moving on in search of their next vulgar oddity to promote.

At least now, "It" can be referred to as "that cocksucker..." without as much emphasis.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
I think it will either go on a box of Fruit Loops or a package of Koolaid.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The REAL question is: "Why are you guys so obsessed with Jenner?". You guys are more obsessed with him/her than the MSM and the Internet! He won the Gold medal in the Olympic decathlon which is more than you guys combined will EVER do. For that he has my respect and admiration. Everything else is just personal, and irrelevant to me. Does not change his prior accomplishments one little bit. Why are you trying to demean him/her? Tell me WHY?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have to agree with Peter...sort of.
Lots of freaks have accomplished great things.

But then again, lots of really good people, without all the drama, have done even greater things!

Yes, "be brave and upright before God" "...and do no wrong"

Some folks just seem to be in love with "wrong" and therein lies the problem.

Zeke

one of us
posted Hide Post
Say what you want, but I'll bet He, She, is hauling in the money hand over fist. After all, that's what it's about in America.

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The whole thing is funny. ONLY in America....

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1226 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Peter,

it's one of those Bible things...

God gives us all the personal freedom of choice. So, do what you want. That said, there will be a day when you face the consequences for for those choices.

Forgiveness is only available when you admit your wrongdoings, ask for forgiveness, and give up that lifestyle. Caitlyn is beyond that.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
Peter,

God gives us all the personal freedom of choice. So, do what you want. That said, there will be a day when you face the consequences for for those choices.

Forgiveness is only available when you admit your wrongdoings, ask for forgiveness, and give up that lifestyle. Caitlyn is beyond that.

Hey Rich,

Weren't you the one boasting about getting your married neighbor pregnant? Not trying to be moralizing here... Smiler

I guess we can all be glad that the parts we were born with match our internal programming. Life is probably difficult if that is not the case...

Posts: 164 | Location: Germany | Registered: 06 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Well JV,throw that 1st stone,if you have any idea of scripture then you know exactly what I mean.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I truly wonder if it has a true question a/b itself or did it get tired of watching/seeing the crapdashians (w/twats) get rich and not it ?
You did not hear a/b it (at all) after the Olympics. Then it decided it would cut off it's dick.
What is the old adage, If you can't beat them, join them.
Now it is getting all the attention.
I'll bet the talentless/trashy crapdashians w/ twats are not happy.

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

What did Jenner do that was wrong? I was not aware that being transgender was a sin according to the bible.

Ranb

Posts: 803 | Location: WA, USA | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One of the 7 deadly sins----vanity.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texas Killartist:
Several of the 7 deadly sins----greed, envy, vanity.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texas Killartist:
One of the 7 deadly sins----vanity.

Would this apply to anyone who changes their appearance? Including body builders?

Ranb

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In your example it depends on the reason. Are they doing it only for $$ or 'fame' or ???
You comparison is trying to compare apples to oranges.
It is more than simply 'changing their appearance'.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Or what? You really think Jenner was doing this solely for attention by the public and not for other personal reasons?

Ranb

One of Us
posted Hide Post
who knows, who cares...?

We might have to go the milk carton route after all. No sightings of it lately...

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

At least now, "It" can be referred to as "that cocksucker..." without as much emphasis.

From what I've read Jenner still prefers women and claims to be asexual. What do you know that the rest of us don't? Smiler It seems you care enough to have an opinion.

Ranb

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter:
The REAL question is: "Why are you guys so obsessed with Jenner?". You guys are more obsessed with him/her than the MSM and the Internet! He won the Gold medal in the Olympic decathlon which is more than you guys combined will EVER do. For that he has my respect and admiration. Everything else is just personal, and irrelevant to me. Does not change his prior accomplishments one little bit. Why are you trying to demean him/her? Tell me WHY?
Peter.

Actually, the question should be asked why is the media so obsessed with this freak!

He is getting awards for bravery for God's sake!!

Bravery for what??

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66870 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Not sure I agree Saeed. Jenner seems to have disappeared from most places EXCEPT the forums on AR. But, I may not go to all the sites that some of the folks on here go to!
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote