New
Find
Notify
Tools

Serena #308
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I find it appropriate that Serena Williams is the winningest tennis player, man or woman, in the history of the sport. Covers all the bases...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don'r know if they are still but she was/is married to a half-back who lost a year of eligibily when he took money from an agent to buy a suit to attend the presentation of the Heisman Trophy ceromony.

A photo from their honeymoon at a beach somewhere clearly she had bigger thighs and calves than he did.

DB Bill aka Bill George

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DB Bill:
I don'r know if they are still but she was/is married to a half-back who lost a year of eligibily when he took money from an agent to buy a suit to attend the presentation of the Heisman Trophy ceromony.

A photo from their honeymoon at a beach somewhere clearly she had bigger thighs and calves than he did.

Come on now, that'sjust her racial heritage. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought it was just the big ass...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Years ago
Serena and Venus's mother says....
"Do you think the girls would like tennis rackets for Christmas?"

M

Posts: 1229 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Over 100 years ago the Hottentot look was all the rage with Barnum + Bailey.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is an anthropological term for the extended buttocks seen in parts of Africa, but I don't remember it. Probably not PC now, anyway. They serve as storage for lean times, thermal flywheels if you will.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
By the same theory that men with hold their fat tissue around the waist is to give longevity to the hunt w/o food on the way. But the female puts hers on the posterior due to sitting in the cave,etc.Once again this is theory (mind).It does make sense but we can't prove it. I recall reading an an article a few years about a 'new age' couple who regarded themselves as "equals".They were big fitness advocates. But it seemed that whenever they rode the tandam bicycle that HE ALWAYS took the front seat + thus the lions share of effort.Fair is fair + equal is equal but let us get the rules established first.This is NOT a disparaging comment on the female sex,only truth.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brice:
There is an anthropological term for the extended buttocks seen in parts of Africa, but I don't remember it. Probably not PC now, anyway. They serve as storage for lean times, thermal flywheels if you will.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

Steatopygia is a genetic characteristic generally prevalent in women of African origin, most notably among though not limited to the Khoisan. In most populations of Homo sapiens, females are more likely than their male counterparts to accumulate adipose tissue in the buttock region. This genetic characteristic is prevalent among women but also occurs to a lesser degree in men. It has also been observed among the Pygmy people of Central Africa and the Onge tribe of the Andaman Islands.[5]

Steatopygia would seem to have been a characteristic of a population which once extended from the Gulf of Aden to the Cape of Good Hope, from which peoples the Khoisan and Pygmies may be remnants.[6][7] Among the Khoisan, it begins in infancy and is fully developed by the time of the first pregnancy. While the Khoisan afford the most noticeable examples of its development, it is by no means rare in other parts of Africa.

It has been suggested that this feature was once more widespread. Paleolithic Venus figurines, sometimes referred to as "Steatopygian Venus" figures, discovered from Europe to Asia presenting a remarkable development of the thighs, and even the prolongation of the labia minora, have been used to support this theory. Whether these were intended to be lifelike or exaggeratory, even idealistic, is unclear. These figures do not qualify as Steatopygian, since they exhibit an angle of approximately 120 degrees between the back and the buttocks, while Steatopygia is diagnosed by modern medical standards at an angle of about 90 degrees only.[8]

Saartjie Baartman is believed to have had this characteristic.[9]

"The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." Mark Twain
TANSTAAFL

www.savannagems.com A unique way to own a piece of Africa.

DSC Life
NRA Life

Posts: 3386 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 05 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
I switched on TV and seen King Kong chasing blonde girl. After a while, I realized that I am watching US Open Big Grin

Posts: 2074 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The fat ass characteristic is because if the fat was on the stomach (as in white women in cold European climate) the body then couldn't sufficiently cool the internal organs.

Like wearing a thermal barrier on the organs such that they then can't keep cool through being near the outside of the body.

Supposedly. Whereas in Europe as it isn't a problem the body fat on women can safely mass on the stomach as the climate is cooler. But where it's hot evolution has realised that extra fat is better instead on the arse.

Posts: 6814 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The thought suddenly came to me, what if evolution had focused on big breasts instead of monster butts?