THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Trump is winning and winning and winning!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is winning and winning and winning!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 2662 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Yes.

But America, and every American, is losing! clap

How many generations will it take to pay the debt he has added while lining his own pockets? jumping

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66909 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed
I think you have been using the wrong brand of glue!!!!!

Trump is the best president we have ever had and probably the best we will ever have

Wayne Johnson

Posts: 76 | Location: Yuba City California | Registered: 26 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayne74:
Saeed
I think you have been using SNIFFING the wrong brand of glue!!!!!

Trump is the best president we have ever had and probably the best we will ever have

Fixed it for ya.

Second statement I agree with.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Todd I was trying to be polite.

Wayne Johnson

Posts: 76 | Location: Yuba City California | Registered: 26 January 2010Reply With Quote