THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Anti Fracking Kirkham Bake Off - Ask The Farmer First
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anti Fracking Kirkham Bake Off - Ask The Farmer First
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted

Posts: 2072 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
That is so funny.
The most bad ass passive agressive action i have ever seen. I just hope it's pig manure because that sh!7 really stinks!

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was awesome. Good for that farmer.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No Shit that's way to funny !! dancing

Posts: 482 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like the comments fully not feeling sympathy for the Bakers, and cheering the Farmer on.

Posts: 4969 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Recent research shows a big problem with fracking in PA is at the well head on the surface ! Improperly installed ! Anyway we have a huge Marcellus deposit and even larger Utica deposit below that of gas -- but Obama won't let us use it !
Manure flavoured cake ,delicious ! Thanks Emma ! barf

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Hmmm,straight out of the box,I have always loved Emma's works over the years but one must confess that upon this eve I do require the most editor of facts (I/E Jeeves)....Once again when God is not available,leave it to Jeeves..

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Too often actors and actresses, once they gain notoriety and the worship of fawning fans, begin to feel superior, all knowing, and important. A good actor is just that, a good actor. They gain no knowledge or experience in science, politics, medicine, or economics from their acting. Playing a doctor will not make one a doctor. Playing a pilot will not qualify one as a pilot. And playing the hero in a doomsday movie does not make one a hero. Even though they have the eyes and ears of countless followers an actor's opinions are no more important, no more valid, than yours or mine. I am a fan of the actors who shun the public, keep to themselves, and prefer to remain private and aloof.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Organic cunticides... That's the way forward.

Posts: 1252 | Location: East Africa | Registered: 14 November 2006Reply With Quote