THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Walking home from School...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking home from School...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
this young girl, nine or ten year old, was walking home from school one afternoon when a large man dressed in black leather and riding a large motorcycle pulled up next to her at a corner.

"Hey little girl, want to go for a ride on the back of my bike:"
The little girl says "No" and keeps walking.

The guy pulls up again and says, "Hey honey, I'll give you ten dollars if you'll get on the back and go for a ride with me.".
The little girl says "NO!" and keeps going.

The third time the guy on the bike pulls up and says, "Okay, this is my final offer. I'll give you twenty dollars and a bag full of candy if you'll just climb on the back and go for a ride:.

The little girl turns to the guy and says "Dad! When the salesman asked you if you wanted the Harley instead of the Honda I told you to get the Harley!! You ride it!".

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
nobody...?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
completely believable....

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess

one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
No Harley, no way!

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote