New
Find
Notify
Tools

That's the ONE!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I knew she was the one when I asked her for a screw driver and she replied straight blade, Philips or vodka. Been married 34 years and counting.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo tu2

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
A rare find indeed! tu2

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh + BTW, Snap-On has a patented posi-drive Phillips screwdriver . Great design, check out the difference.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Pozidriv is a GKN patent from the 1960s; it is not compatible with Philips screws and has all but replaced the Philips drive in Europe some forty years ago. Nice that it has arrived in the US as well….

Posts: 164 | Location: Germany | Registered: 06 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was told by the Snap-On rep that they held the patent. Who knows? I do know that they have/ or did have the patent on the large screwdrivers (I.E. pry bars) that has the flat of the shaft in line with the flat of the blade. A very distinct advantage. Check out the others. The point of the square is in line with the flat of the tip.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
My niece sent me photos of her kids going to school this morning, their first this year.

I said "I hope they learn something. We did not"

She said "If they learn what you learnt, that is good enough!" clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Back in the 20s, Al Jolson was on stage + a drunken heckler calls out, "Tell 'em all you know Al, it won't take long." Al quips back, "I'll tell 'em all we both know + it won't take any longer."

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Along the line of snappy comebacks. Muhammad Ali was always kind of a wise-ass + once when he was on a plane the stewardess asked him to put on his seat belt + he pops off, "Superman don't need no seatbelt." She pops right back, "Yeah, well Superman don't need no plane either."

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo