New
Find
Notify
Tools

covid shot
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This happened yesterday and is an important lesson for our age group.

A friend had his 2nd dose of the vaccine at the vaccination center. Afterwards he began to have blurred vision on the way home.

When he got home, he called the vaccination center for advice and to ask if he should go see a doctor or be hospitalized.

He was told NOT to go to a doctor or a hospital, but just return to the vaccination center and pick up his glasses.

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There's no vaccine for what you've got :-)

Posts: 20075 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
rotflmo tu2 Yep There Ain't No Cure For That!!

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo clap

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Ahem, how many laughers here have done something similar? Big Grin

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
It becomes more frequent the older you get. rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Unfotanly I am finding that out. I am on my Doctors list to get a vaccine when it comes in or drive to another town to get one at one of their clinics. Times change. I remember in 1976 I was in Missouri + there were no beer sales on Sunday but acrodd the state line in Kansas City you could buy beer after 12.00. I said boys give me your money, I'll make the beer run. They said, but that's 50 miles!. Son, in Texas 50 miles ain't sxxt! when you're on a beer run especially! I'm older + this ain't no beer run; I can wait.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote