THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Bill Gates Gets A Letter From Africa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill Gates Gets A Letter From Africa
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
BREAKING NEWS:

Bill Gates resigns as
Chairman of Microsoft after receiving the following letter from an African Man ..

"Dear Sir,

I haf some kweshin to ask:

Namba Wan - The keyboard alphabets are not in order, when will you launch the correct version?

Namba Too - There is a 'Start' button but no 'Stop' button, where is it?

Namba Tree - I have already learned Microsoft Word, when will you launch Microsoft Sentence?

Namba Por - There is a recycle bin but... There is no one who comes to collect the bin.

Pynali ..eh fersonal question: Why is your name Gates when you sell Windows?"

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66691 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
More truth to that joke than what you realize. On one of my trips to Zimbabwe, we brought two big bags of school supplies to some primary schools way out in the bush. There was NO ELECTRICITY AND NO INTERNET SERVICE there and things ran in a rather primitive way. After delivering the school supplies, the headman of the local village asked me to bring a computer back next year for the village and school. I didn't have the heart to explain to him about the electricity and internet problem. Big Grin rotflmo Big Grin

Administrator
posted Hide Post
This is what you all have to look forward to once BLM wins! sofa

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66691 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Wink

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I would venture to say that 9 out of 10 of my daily calls are telemarketers/robocalls or their ilk. Thank God for caller I.D. I got one today that I actually answered + the guy starts talking to me in Parsi/paki/Indian, et/al. It's gotten pretty bad when they don't even care anymore if you can understand them (of course in their semblance of English, we can't); must get paid by the call.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I spent 25 years as a software architect and worked for one of the first telemarketing firms in Los Angeles for a couple of years (1995-97). The telemarketers were all Indians on H1B visas.

They used to bathe in the sink in the men's room every morning, including washing their clothes. One guy was especially proud of the leather socks his mom made for him.We're talking about 60 people. They weren't sure how the toilet worked so they would deposit their used toilet paper in the trash can next to the sink.

Please don't shoot me...