Tools

Old Guy at the Range
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted
https://i.imgur.com/Anw3XYl.mp4

Hold still varmint; while I plugs yer!
If'n I miss, our band of 45/70 brothers, will fill yer full of lead!

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I always loved that commercial. Kinda reminded me of my Onkle Hans, he wore a grey uniform, however. German precision; gotta love it!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It must come in the blood. When my son took his concealed handgun course he shot 250 out of 250 + finished the target with a smiley face as his last contribution to real marksmanship.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
reminds me of my friend, "Jimmy" in Pt Lavaca... he's in his early 80's... we"ve been shooting buddies for about 20 yrs... he has the best trigger control of anyone i"ve ever shot with as far as rifles are concerned... our standing joke is that he outshoots me with my own rifles... i'm a better pistol shot than he is... lately he's been suffering from macular degeneration, and his attitudes have changed... but he's had a cornea transplant in 1 eye and plans for the other...

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2824 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jim, over the years I have kept expounding the fact that recoil in itself is more mental than physical (from those who do not REALLY shoot I assume). I still believe I am correct. flinches occur because of perceived recoil, IMO! Those that aren't concerned shoot better.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo