Find
Notify
Tools

TROUBLE SPEAKING
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was talking to a friend the other day and he said to me

Bob---I don't know what is the matter with me lately! I mean to say one thing and a totally different thing comes out.

What do you mean, give me an example.

He said---Well the other day I was at the train station and there was young girl behind the ticket counter with really large breasts!

When it was my turn I meant to say----give me two tickets to Pittsburg.

What came out was "Give me two "PICKETS TO TITSBURG" I said----Don't feel bad, It happens to me all the time!

Just the other day I as having breakfast with my wife and I meant to say---Please pass the Post Toasties and what came out was----------------

"YOU NO GOOD BITCH YOU RUINED MY LIFE!

Hip

Posts: 1816 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker Eeker Eeker Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Then there was the one about the big shot exac who was to give a speech, + as he was a busy man he sent out his aide to buy him a new suit while he worked on his speech. The aide returns with a suit that was not at all what he wanted but the clock was out so he wore it. When he got on the stage with his purple + orange check suit he tells the audience, "First of all, this is partially my fault by not making it clear to my subordinate that what I wanted was a Seersucker from Coxs but he brought me the opposite."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote