New
Find
Notify
Tools

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
What is the difference between a woman's track team and a group of sly midgets?

One is a bunch of cunning runts! Big Grin Roll Eyes Eeker

Hip

Posts: 1793 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And the difference between a pickpocket + a peeping tom; the 1st snatches watches.

Posts: 4103 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Then there's the one about the Chinese guy sitting next to the Jew at the bar + the Jew just hauls off + hits the china man, + says, "That's for Pearl Harbor".+ the china man says, "That was Japanese, not Chinese". The Jew says, "Chinese, Japanese, what's the difference." The chink sets for a moment + slaps the Jew, saying, "That's for the Titanic." The Jew says, "We had nothing to do with the sinking of the Titanic" + the china man says, "Iceberg, Goldberg, what's the difference?"

Posts: 4103 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That bit reminded me of an encounter in the early 1900s between A Senator's wife + the ambassador of Japan at the White House party. I don't remember all the names anymore, but the gist was that this wife encountered the ambassador + asked him if he was one of those neese, you know, Japanese, Chinese, Javanese, etc. To which the ambassador replied, "I have the honor of being the ambassador for the Empire Of Japan. Might I inquire what kind of kee are you? Donkey, monkey, or Yankee?"