New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where do squirrels go?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Where do squirrels go during hurricanes?

Pretty much anywhere depending on how fast the wind is blowing.

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4103 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Flying squirrels must use the airport Wink

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1502 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why are there fences around insane asylums?

To keep the squirrels away from the nuts!

Hip

Posts: 1796 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Hey, Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!"

Posts: 4103 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ive told this story before. A friend of mine, Terry Duval was driving past MHMR on Guadalupe in Austin years ago + he had a flat on his WV so pulled over to the curb + fighting passing cars, removed his flat tire while putting the lug nuts in the hubcap. About this time a car comes by + hits his hubcap, sending the lug nuts flying to wherever. Terry is cussing a blue streak when this inmate in the looney bin comes up to the fence + asks Terry what's his problem. He tells him + then the crazy tells Terry, "If I were you, I would take off one lug nut from each of my other tires + put them on + then drive to the auto parts store + replace all your nuts. The guy finishes up by saying, "I might be crazy, but I'm not stupid."

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin tu2