THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    What Has The TSA and Banks Got In Common?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Has The TSA and Banks Got In Common?
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Lack of intelligence!

I understand that visitors to the US are asked some questions, one of which is:

ARE YOU A MEMBER OF A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION?

I wonder how many people answer yes to that one?

Or the banks requiring one to specify the purpose of a bank transfer?

Imagine you writing ADVANCE PAYMENT FOR MY NEW DRUG DELIVERY.

Or FINAL PAYMENT FOR THE ASSASSIN I PAID TO MURDER MY EX WIFE!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66934 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Has anyone put anything in your luggage without your knowledge?"

Posts: 1229 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
New TSA Slogan:

"Can't see London, can't see France, until we see in your underpants!"

Posts: 258 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 27 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Some Canucks are getting their knickers in a knot, with impending legalization here. Smiler "have you ever smoked marijuana ?"

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Saeed
You seem to seldom post, but when you do it is always "ALL STAR" content! rotflmo

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4227 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My bank tried pulling that crap on me. Apparently I can write a cheque for $50,000 and no one bats an eye, but I try to withdraw $5000 cash and they demand to know what I'm going to do with it.

I told the teller to write down "hookers and booze", then took my money and left.

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
To paraphrase Groucho (not Karl) Marx, my answer would be:

"No. I refuse to join any organization that would accept me as a member."

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13385 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
To paraphrase Groucho (not Karl) Marx, my answer would be:

"No. I refuse to join any organization that would accept me as a member."

Just tell them you are a member of AR!

That should do it rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66934 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Clark:
"Has anyone put anything in your luggage without your knowledge?"

Yeah, My mistress put her dildo in my luggage because she wants my wife to find it.. LOL jumping

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1961 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Lack of intelligence!

I understand that visitors to the US are asked some questions, one of which is:

ARE YOU A MEMBER OF A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION?

I wonder how many people answer yes to that one?

Or the banks requiring one to specify the purpose of a bank transfer?

Imagine you writing ADVANCE PAYMENT FOR MY NEW DRUG DELIVERY.

Or FINAL PAYMENT FOR THE ASSASSIN I PAID TO MURDER MY EX WIFE!

Saeed: democrats do all kinds of stupid stuff like that... If you know a US FFL holder ask him to send you a copy of a 4473 and look at those stupid questions... Like anyone in their right mind would answer truthfully if they were an offender... Its what I call... "Feel-good legislation" It makes them feel like they "did something" but accomplished in reality NOTHING.

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1961 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams:
Some Canucks are getting their knickers in a knot, with impending legalization here. Smiler "have you ever smoked marijuana ?"

Grizz

Th CCW application for Riverside County asks if the applicant has EVER used an illegal drug.
The 4473 application has the milder question, whether the applicant uses illegal drugs.
I have to wonder how many of our illustrious police answered truthfully, and what was the outcome.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14372 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of OldFart
posted Hide Post
"Do you advocate the overthrow of the United States government by force or violence"
Bubba, "Force".

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
True story here. When I had my FFL in the early 80's + I received a box of 4473 forms the top page from the fed said (this is true) Under the heading of the paperwork reduction act,if you did not receive these documents then reply to this address in triplicate! Really!And that was under Reagan. can you even imagine what it's like now?(or what has not been changed after the last regime?)

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Old fart,remember the adage,"When justice is gone there is always force;+ when force is gone there is always Mom."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slowpoke Slim
posted Hide Post
Many years ago I had a guy filling out a 4473 for a gun purchase. He actually check marked the "Yes" box to the question, "Are you a fugitive from justice?"

And he was one.

Long story short, guy won a return airfare ticket back to state of WA, where he indeed, had a warrant out for his arrest.

They do walk among us.

Si tantum EGO eram dimidium ut bonus ut EGO memor

Posts: 1146 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of stubbleduck47
posted Hide Post
In many cases it is a crime to lie on these types of forms / applications. When individuals are apprehended for or suspected of other crimes and the forms / applications come to light there is written evidence of criminal behavior which is likely to be of use in prosecuting them.

Posts: 911 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
When I was paying for my first trip to Namibia in 2008, I had to wire the money to Karl Stumpf's account in South Africa.
When the teller asked me why I was sending money to Africa, I told here that the oil minister in South Africa was going to deposit $50,000,000 into my account if I sent him my banking information and transferred $X,000 into his bank account for the transfer fees.

She called the branch manager.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12538 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote