THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Making breakfast for the one you love
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Making breakfast for the one you love
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted
Do you do this for your beloved? Might want to start!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTpq4Ob_Cw8

Posts: 1070 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are family.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh my!
go to all that work and then feed it to a......? LOL

Zeke

one of us
posted Hide Post
My dogs got feed once a day in the evening.

They lived out side.

Posts: 19354 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
First, you have to find a European Wiener. Wink

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1585 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I have a blue heeler bitch that gets fed once a day in the evening. 1 can + a bowl of dry. Good enough for "The head of ranch security". She like other dogs if given the chance would love to scarf up the cat "treats" left over in the litter box. I asked my vet about that once. He said that since cats shit out between 50-60% of the protein in their food, that attracts the dogs.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do miss having my own homemade pancakes, but I can't make a batter for 2. When the kids were here it was a breeze + a blessing to do it. On the rare occasion that the family might come by, the thoughts of a rasher of bacon + a stack of pancakes with Maple syrup still tingles my taste buds buds.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
quote:
rasher of bacon + a stack of pancakes with Maple syrup

Best Breakfast Ever!
Waffles too

Posts: 1070 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
would love to scarf up the cat "treats" left over in the litter box

I am not surprised that you have "schidt eating dog." Does she come and lick your face after a snack? LOL

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Folks, don't mind that idiot + his caustic remarks , I forgive him as I can remember when I had my 1st beer.