Find
Notify
Tools

Mother Theresa
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
I have a couple of friends here on AR that we share recipes among ourselves as well as general posting. However all of us has a very small household, which recalled this joke to memory. Here we go. Mother Theresa died + went to Heaven was sitting with God. At supper time He asks her if she's hungry + she rtplies, I could eat. So got opens up a can of tuna. M. Theresa looks down over the clouds to see all the denizens of Hell having a wonderful feast, dancing girls on the table, etc. She doesn't say a word. This goes on for several more days; they have a can of tuna + the Hell dwellers are feasting + having a grand time, si finally she can't take it anymore + asked God, WHY!! Thet are feasting while you + I have only a can of tuna for supper? God looks at Theresa + says, "You know what it's like cooking for two."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here, it's me and the dog. Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1585 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Griz, that made me think of Quentin Tarantino's movie "Once upon a time in Hollywood". If you have not seen it you should. I was dreading to see the killing of Sharon Tate but I should have known better, Q.T. never concerns himself with facts or reality.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Griz, that made me think of Quentin Tarantino's movie "Once upon a time in Hollywood". If you have not seen it you should. I was dreading to see the killing of Sharon Tate but I should have known better, Q.T. never concerns himself with facts or reality.

Anytime I see his name on a movie, I avoid it.

An idiot.

Classic example why Hollywood is going bankrupt!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66902 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I can tell you are getting older Saeed. You are getting grumpier like the rest of us.

Posts: 13771 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I'm not a fan either but I liked this movie + when it was done + there was retrospect I was glad that I watched it. Hell, I'm as bad as you; judging without seeing 1st (but I'm trying to get better). Get a bucket of popcorn + a cool beverage + try it out; you might be surprised. Smiler