THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Best Way To Vaccinate The Nation
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Way To Vaccinate The Nation
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Put the vaccine in beer, open up the bars, and the whole country would be vaccinated by Monday.

Posts: 13760 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The first sensible suggestion I've heard. Wink

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1577 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
True! I have said from the beginning to give the distribution system to the military. Usually, they are adept at getting material where it needs to be on time. The government however as we all know can fuck up an anvil with a powder puff.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
The government however as we all know can fuck up an anvil with a powder puff.

Yes indeed!

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
Put the vaccine in beer, open up the bars, and the whole country would be vaccinated by Monday.

I'll drink yo that...come to think of it, i'll drink to about anything

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
You are forgetting the most important part.

Politicians are unable to organize a piss up in a brewer or even a fuckup in a whorehouse! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66755 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
You have that right for our country, can I assume the same applies to yours? I think so. I truly hope for the best of all.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote