THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    For the golfers. Something to learn here
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For the golfers. Something to learn here
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted

Posts: 1066 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
dancing

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Golfer are a cruel lot.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Many years ago some "buddies" of mine wanted to play a prank on me. They killed a good size rattler w/ lots of buttons, decapitated it then crept up behind me while I was reading a magazine sitting on the floor. + dropped it in my lap. It was freshly killed so of course, it started to sing. Hell, even if it had had its head it wouldn't have bit me; I've never moved so fast in my life.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I received that video earlier in the week. I warned my friends that the first one to try that shit one me, dies.

Posts: 13760 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
As to big rattlers about 44 years ago I was hunting doves with a group out of Tucson when one of the group starting shooting I quickly scanned the sky and no doves to be seen, I looked in his direction saw him about 4 to 5 feet off the top of the dike shooting straight down. Third shot took off half the head and I shot off the other when he wanted to keep skin. I estimated the head to be about two and a half to 3 inches across and body bigger than my bicep. He put in in the back of his game jacket and as I walked behind and that old serpent coiled up an let loose straight up his back to the top of the jacket. That's the only time Ive ever seen man fling his shotgun down his game jacket ten yards while and again jumping 4 to 5 feet in the air

Posts: 41 | Location: CUCAMONGA CALIFORNIA USA | Registered: 27 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

DRSS

Posts: 1895 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’m not much of a golfer but when living up the country was playing a round with a local doctor.

He said if you get a ball near that dam, don’t go and retrieve it, had a fellow bitten by an Eastern Brown there!

Snakes typically don’t worry me, but one tied to my pants might elicit a reaction Eeker

DRSS

Posts: 1895 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
My son killed a rattler a few years ago, cut off the head + then coiled in the strike position + stuck it in the upright freezer at face level so it stayed in that position. He found it great fun to send somebody to the freezer for something.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote