The Accurate Reloading Forums
Old age sex

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7411043/m/4971095262

05 November 2020, 17:54
ggruber
Old age sex
Maude and Claude, both 91, lived in a retirement community.
They met in the social center and discovered over time that they enjoyed each other's company. After several weeks of meeting for coffee, Claude asked Maude out for dinner and, much to his delight, she accepted.

They had a lovely evening. They dined at the most romantic restaurant in town. And despite his age, Claude ! was still a charmer. Afterward, Claude asked Maude to join him at his place for an after-dinner drink. Things continued along a natural course and, age being no inhibitor, Maude soon joined Claude for a most enjoyable roll in the hay.

As they were basking in the glow of the magic moments they'd shared, each was lost for a time in their own thoughts.

Claude was thinking: "If I'd known she was a virgin, I'd have been more gentle."
Maude was thinking: "If I'd known he could still do it, I'd have taken off my pantyhose."
07 November 2020, 05:55
Jon Beutler
quote:
Maude and Claude,

Ah yes, Maude and Claude,

A few nights later after chicken broth and a couple of rounds of bingo, Maude and Claude found themselves alone on the couch, and Claude moved in.

Maude “you got it in my ass”
Claude “eh?”
Claude “huh?”
Maude “you have got it in my ass”
Claude “yip, got it in at last!”
07 November 2020, 08:29
Use Enough Gun
Eeker Eeker
07 November 2020, 09:00
NormanConquest
Whistling

Never mistake motion for action.
08 November 2020, 17:00
ggruber
quote:
Originally posted by Jon Beutler:
quote:
Maude and Claude,

Ah yes, Maude and Claude,

A few nights later after chicken broth and a couple of rounds of bingo, Maude and Claude found themselves alone on the couch, and Claude moved in.

Claude “eh?”
Claude “huh?”
Maude “you have got it in my ass”
Claude “yip, got it in at last!”

We've upped our game around here.
Now up yours!