THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Voice recognition is great when it works.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Voice recognition is great when it works.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted
Once when I used the internet voice search on my cell phone to find the phone number for a place that had published the wrong address on their website DIRECTIONS link (it was a business office 1.5 miles away) and after several mis-communications I swore into the phone in frustration.
It replied:
I'm sorry we can not find What the ____ did I just say you ____idiot. Please try again.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5086 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker Eeker rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
Yep. That happens. Smiler

Posts: 1066 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yes, it does. I get so frustrated not being able to talk to a human being on the phone!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I got this story from a friend that used to work as a appliance serviceman for Montgomery Wards. One morning he came into work + the secretary said "you gotta hear this". Customer service calls were recorded for obvious reasons. This irate woman called in about her nonworking washing machine + screamed to the teck that he could just shove it up his ass! He calmly replied, " I'm sorry ma'am, I can't do that as I already have a refrigerator there."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote