New
Find
Notify
Tools

The firing squad
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Donald Trump, George Bush and Joe Biden were set to face a firing squad in a small central American country. Donald Trump was the first one placed against the wall and just before the order was given he yelled out "Earthquake". The firing squad fell into a panic and Donald Trump jumped over the wall and escaped during the confusion.

George Bush was the second one placed against the wall. The squad was reassembled and George pondered what he had just witnessed. Again before the order was given George yelled out "Tornado". Again the squad fell apart and George slipped over the wall.

The last person Joe Biden was placed against the wall. He was thinking, I see the pattern here, just scream out something about a disaster and hop over the wall. He confidently refused the blindfold as the firing squad was reassembled. As the rifles were raised in his direction, he grinned from ear to ear and yelled “Fire”.

Posts: 2662 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo clap rotflmo Surprised that he didn't yell out: Ah, ah, ah, you know, the thing. . . . . as they pulled their triggers.

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
yuck

Hey, what about the Frenchman, the Japanese businessman and the Texan? The first requests "One more time, before I die, I want to hear my national anthem, "La Marseillaise." The second asks, "One more time, before I die, I want to listen to a lecture on Japanese management." The last says, "Well, my request is to be shot first. I couldn't bear one more lecture on Japanese management!"

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SpicyCrabDip
posted Hide Post
Bahaha! I'm keeping that one...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Would be funny, but too much truth in it.

Posts: 9989 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote