THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Campaining for Biden in texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Campaining for Biden in texas
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
In Texas there is a town called New Braunfels, where there is a large German-speaking population.

One day, a local rancher driving down a country road noticed a man using his hand to drink water from the rancher's stock pond.

The rancher rolled down the window and shouted: "Sehr angenehm! Trink das Wasser nicht. Die kuehe haben darein geschissen."

(This means: Glad to meet you! Don't drink the water. The cows have shit in it.)

The man shouted back: "I'm from New York and just down here campaigning for Joe Biden. I can't understand you.

Please speak in English. The rancher replied: "Use both hands!!

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
dancing

Posts: 4131 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Du bist ein dumekuff!

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1291 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
jumping beer

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Tried doing the joke before, using a hippie voting for Gore in Austin and Afrikaans (because I have no German.) Yours is better!

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BNagel:
Tried doing the joke before, using a hippie voting for Gore in Austin and Afrikaans (because I have no German.) Yours is better!

If you have Afrikaans, can I presume you know who Jeremy Mansfield is?

Posts: 459 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 28 April 2020Reply With Quote