Find
Notify
Tools

Service, Please
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Service, Please

A beautiful woman went up to the bar in a quiet rural tavern. She gestured alluringly to the bartender who approached her immediately.

The woman motioned for him to come closer. Leaning in, she gently caressed his beard.

Using her seductive voice, she asked, “Are you the manager?” All the while, she softly caressed his beard with one of her hands.

“Actually, no,” he replied.

“Can you get him for me? I need to speak to him,” she said, running her other hand beyond his beard and into his hair.

“I’m afraid I can’t,” breathed the flustered bartender. “Is there anything I can do?”

“Yes, I need for you to give him a message,” she continued, running her forefinger across the bartender’s lip.

“What should I tell him?” the bartender managed to stammer.

“Tell him,” she whispered, “Tell him there’s no toilet paper, hand soap, or paper towels in the ladies’ room.”

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HA!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
rotflmo tu2 beer

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote